Adrenal Type Profile
- Physical Strong, athletic, square jaw and lean muscles, which are very hard without flexing with good tone. Women less so.
- Emotional Great steady energy with calm, youthful endurance and even-keeled nature. Moments of extreme anger.
- Social Competitive with self or others. Loves sports or travel and physical activity. Sees life as field to test abilities.
- Mental Tool and body intelligence. Focus on action, challenges, and overcoming obstacles. Good visualization and building skills.
Adrenal Type Health Risks
Under prolonged stress may experience:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Risk taking hobbies
- Occupational hazards
- Heavy metal toxins
- Industrial poisoning
Often recessive thyroid function, leading to:
- Slow metabolism
- Slow mentality
And often recessive pineal function, leading to:
- Poor self-awareness
- Impaired learning
- Seasonal depression
May look and feel healthy for many years even under heavy stress, then suddenly collapse.
Typical Adrenal Type Therapies
Supplements: electrolytes, C & B5 for adrenals, and magnesium
Glandulars: thyroid and pineal
Exercise: moderate to heavy exercise
Adrenal Gland Hormones
The adrenal glands are located over the kidneys. They help regulate energy output and muscle development.
Nervous system: balance between sympathetic (fight-or-flight) and parasympathetic (relaxed rest) responses.
- Adrenalin and noradrenalin increase heart rate, dilate some blood vessels and constrict others, raising blood pressure.
- Cortisol regulates blood sugar, muscular strength, digestive secretions, kidney function, and resistance to stress.
- Aldosterone regulates blood pressure and mineral levels (sodium and potassium).
- DHEA promotes muscle growth and anti-aging. It is linked to improved visualization skills.
- Pregnenolone promotes energy and vitality.
- The adrenals also make some sex hormones, and 23 other neuropeptides in small amounts including dopamine, which promotes
a drive for movement and physical activity.